“Yes” or “No?”
“Maybe” is not an option.
If your answer is “Yes,” how so? What makes you an entrepreneur? Be specific now! How would you describe the tell-tale signs of entrepreneurial spirit in you?
If your answer is “No,” I recommend that you take a closer look at your life, your work, and your relationships. Maybe entrepreneurship is so natural to you that you haven’t thought of giving a name to it. It’s just who you are; and you just do it!
So What is an Entrepreneur?
It sounds a bit French, doesn’t it! And what is the entrepreneurial spirit? Well, here are ten symptoms that I have come up with which might help you to recognize it in you and release it even more into our life.
Ten Symptoms of Entrepreneurial Spirit
- An entrepreneur knows that the real world is made up not of particles, but possibility.
- An entrepreneur sees that the world is a cause, and we are the effect.
- An entrepreneur realizes that you have to be what you want in order to get what you want.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t get caught up in the search for happiness; they simply follow their joy.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t have a job; they have a purpose.
- An entrepreneur doesn’t wait for life to happen; they begin.
- An entrepreneur has a basic trust that all honest endeavours receive a grant of unconditional universal support.
- An entrepreneur rides the creative waves of the cosmos, and sometimes they fall off, but they always get back on again.
- An entrepreneur prays for help every step of the way.10. An entrepreneur participates wholeheartedly in the miracle of creation and this is what helps them to grow.